Parks and Recreation Reservation Software and Management System
Humbly partnering with
of the 60 provincial and state park agencies in the U.S. and Canada
Securely facilitating nearly
annual transactions between consumers and outdoor experiences
of the state-governed park, recreational, natural and historic areas in the U.S.
Aspira: One partner, a world of opportunities.
Your landscape is one of a kind. So is every one of your guests. Aspira’s park and recreation reservation software seamlessly connects guests to your public lands. Through our long-term outdoor industry partnerships with federal, state and provincial agencies, we’ve developed a flexible platform and services to meet and exceed virtually any demand. Share your requirements with us, and let’s create new ways to unite people through technology and the life-changing experiences you offer in your unique world.
In the Field
- Manage park fees and field reservations from desktop or mobile
- Create a venue for tours and presentations
- Manage boating, rafting and campground permits online
- Set up shop through retail POS systems
- Streamline campground passes and day use
- Easily monitor and manage wilderness and trail permits
- Manage park tour ticketing, will-call and wait lists
- Get dedicated call-center support for your consumers
- Boost marina, dock and mooring use, on and off season with our marina management software
- Sell licenses for fishing, hunting and off-roading
In the Office
- Manage your visitors and park operations
- Create administrative users, permissions and rules
- Manage camping inventory, fees and funds
- Create park agency financial and reservation reports
Whether it’s a first-time camper looking for guidance on how it all works, or someone whose plans have been affected by the unfortunate case of a natural disaster, it’s Aspira’s agents that are answering their questions, making their reservations, getting them their refunds. Our support team is passionate about consumer-facing problem solving, so our state and provincial park agency partners can focus on everything else.
We're working with our state park agency partners to help them understand the best avenues for promoting new community initiatives, tapping into new donors and connecting with new audiences. Our parks are a treasured resource, and we’re committed to their growth and success.
“Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.
It will never fail you.”
Let’s work together to bring people to the places you love. To immerse them in the experience. To bring them back season after season, fostering a new generation of advocates for your irreplaceable landscape.