NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE PROMOTION (DEFINED BELOW) IS INTENDED FOR THE UNITED STATES ONLY, AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO THE PROMOTION DETAILS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, PUERTO RICO, UNITED STATES TERRITORIES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR. The Customer Feedback Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by RA Outdoors, LLC, d/b/a Aspira with its principal place of business located at 717 N. Harwood Street, Suite 2400, Dallas, TX 75201 (“Sponsor”). The Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, advertising, sales promotion, and all other service agencies involved with the development, production, implementation, administration, or fulfillment of the Promotion are collectively the “Promotion Entities”. You understand that you are providing information to Sponsor only. The Promotion is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with any third party social media site, such as Facebook, Inc. (“Social Media”). Any questions or communications should be directed to Sponsor at email@example.com and not to any other party, including any Social Media site. By entering or participating in the Promotion, each Entrant (defined below) accepts and agrees to be bound by these official Promotion rules (these “Official Rules”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, excluding residents of Puerto Rico and United States territories and possessions, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Promotion is void outside the United States and where prohibited by law. Employees of the Promotion Entities and the members of their immediate families (defined for these Official Rules as spouses, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or individuals living in the same household (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate.
3. APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES, AND REGULATIONS. By entering this sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree that you are not violating and will not cause Aspira to violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations against the provision or acceptance of THINGS of value from a vendor to your school district or state (“Ethics regulations”). You further acknowledge that, to the extent you win a prize hereunder, it is of INCIDENTAL value, IS NOT PROVIDED IN EXCHANGE FOR ANY AGREEMENT TO MAKE PURCHASES FROM OR OTHERWISE DO BUSINESS WITH VENDOR and does not violate any applicable ethics regulations. IF THE STATEMENTS SET FORTH HEREIN ARE NOT ACCURATE, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
4. HOW TO ENTER. Within the Promotion Period, entrants must complete the customer feedback survey in its entirety or entrants may enter directly for free by clicking here. (collectively, the “Entry Form”). Entrants must complete all required information in the Entry Form during registration in order to be eligible to win. No purchase is necessary to enter or claim a Prize, and a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All registrations must be received prior to expiration of the Promotion Period.
6. DRAWING DATE. Three (3) potential Winners will be randomly selected by the Sponsor on or about August 15, 2021 from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor or its agent, and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the drawing results are final and binding on these Official Rules, conduct, and all other matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor shall not enter into any correspondence or discussion regarding the same.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION. Three (3) potential Winners will be notified by Sponsor on or about August 15, 2021 by email based on the contact information provided in his/her Entry Form and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether they can accept the Prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate potential Winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential Winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or land-line phone service which may result in a potential Winner not receiving initial Prize notification. Any potential Winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release by returning it via email to the email address designated by Sponsor at the time of request. A Prize will be provided only upon verification by Sponsor that all Promotion requirements in these Official Rules or otherwise have been met by the potential Winner. Sponsor may require potential Winner to prove his/her identity, including proof of address. Examples of identification documents include, but are not limited to, passport, driver’s license, or current utility bill. Failure of a potential Winner to comply with the above Prize claim requirements or these Official Rules for any reason, or the return of any Prize notification or Prize as undeliverable, or the determination that a potential Winner is ineligible to receive a Prize, may result in forfeiture of the Prize and selection of an alternate Winner in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any entrant’s change of email address, mailing address, telephone number, and/or other contact information. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify this Promotion at any time for any reason. Sponsor also reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify this Promotion in the event an insufficient number of entries are received or as a result of any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factors that impair the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
You are not a Winner until your eligibility has been verified, and it is determined that you have complied with these Official Rules.
8. PRIZE AND ODDS. Sponsor will award three (3) grand prizes (each, a “Prize”) to the verified winner(s) (the “Winner(s)”) consisting of $500.00 Visa gift cards with an approximate retail value of $500.00 USD per card. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. A Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for a Prize of equal value at any time.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. EVERYTHING ON THE PROMOTION ENTITIES’ WEBSITE(S) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, THE PROMOTION ENTITIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT MATERIALS ON ITS OR THEIR WEBSITES RELATING TO THE PROMOTION ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE AT ALL LOCATIONS AT ALL TIMES. IT IS ENTRANT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ACCESSING ANY OF THE PROMOTION ENTITIES’ WEBSITE(S) AND ENTERING THE PROMOTION IS LEGAL AND NOT PROHIBITED BY THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH ENTRANT IS A CITIZEN.
10. INDEMNIFICATION. By entering, you agree that Promotion Entities are indemnified, released and held harmless by you from any and all liability, for any damages, injuries, or losses of any kind to person(s), including death, or property (including pets), arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize or your participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, in any way.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for and are hereby released from liability with respect to: (a) any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the Prize; (b) lost, late, illegible, misdirected, or non-delivered entries or emails; (c) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; (d) for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, or miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, or cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (f) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (g) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of any website; or (h) injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion or downloading or copying materials from or use of website.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROMOTION ENTITIES OR SOCIAL MEDIA ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF PROMOTION ENTITIES’ OR SOCIAL MEDIAL ENTITIES’ WEBSITES OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Winner(s) grants (and agree to confirm such grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to use the Winner(s)’ name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements, and biographical information at any time or times for advertising, trade, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification, approval or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and any matters or proceedings shall take place in the State of Texas. By entering, entrants consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal or state court situated in Dallas, Texas. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds may be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Promotion or any associated website, may be acting in violation of the terms of an associated website or these Official Rules or may be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, and randomly determine the Winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents. Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Official Rules without notice. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. A waiver of any provision(s) of these Official Rules must be in writing, and a waiver in one instance or provision shall not be considered a waiver of any other instance or provision.
13. WINNERS’ LIST. The name of the Winners will be available on or about thirty (30) days after the end of the Promotion Period. To review the Winner’s list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2021 RA Outdoors, LLC. All rights reserved.